Are you worried that someone might have hacked into your cell phone? Don’t worry you’re not alone! There are hackers all over the world who are looking to hack into your phone and invade your privacy.
If you suspect that your phone has been hacked, here’s how to check…
- Your battery is going dead a lot quicker than usual
- Your phone always feels warm
- You are going through a lot of data lately
- There are pop-up notifications everywhere
- Unauthorized purchases on your credit card or posts on Facebook or Twitter
- Your phone shutdowns for no reason
- You’re having issues with echoing during calls
Here’s how to avoid contracting spyware…
- Don’t click on strange links
- Lock your phone at all times and use a PIN
- Only download apps from secure sources
- Be careful when buying a second-hand phone
Your cell phone is the perfect spying device – it allows hackers to listen, track and view everything you do without you realising it.
Remove all traces of any spyware or malware from your cell phone with our affordable, effective cell phone debugging services. Contact TCG Digital Forensics and secure your cell phone today. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 087 001 0523 | 087 001 0511/2